This recipe is from da Hubby's Great Grandma Spear and they are DELECTABLE! Wow! What a dangerous combination.
1/2 cup margarine
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup flour
2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking powder
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup Jiff peanut butter
1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
(2) Beat margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla together until fluffy.
(3) Add flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder to creamed mixture until Incorporated.
(4) Pour batter into a greased 9x13" pan. It will look as if you don't have enough batter but you will.
(5) Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
(6) Remove from oven and cover evenly with miniature marshmallows. Return to oven for 3 minutes. Cool completely.
(7) In a microwavable bowl melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Once melted add Rice Krispies cereal. Spread over the marshmallow layer.
(8) Refrigerate until chocolate layer sets. Keep refrigerated.