1 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup frozen strawberries, quartered
2 Tbsp. butter, cold
2 Tbsp. flour
2 Tbsp. quick oats
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
(1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin pan with paper baking cups.
(2) Prepare streusel topping by cutting the butter into the flour, brown sugar, quick oats and cinnamon. Set aside.
(3) Beat milk, oil, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
(4) In another mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
(5) In a small bowl take your berries and gently coat with a small amount of flour. (This will help prevent the berries from sinking to the bottom).
(6) Fold berries into batter.
(7) Divide batter evenly among 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle tops with streusel topping.
(8) Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan to wire rack.