2 cups Barilla Elbow Macoroni Noodles
1 1/2 cups frozen sweet peas
1/2 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
3 Tbsp. Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
2 - 5 oz cans of Tuna, drained
1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Salt & Pepper to taste
(1) Cook macaroni noodles according to directions on box.
(2) Place frozen peas in colander. When pasta is al'dente drain over the peas.
(3) Meanwhile in a large serving bowl combine the mayonnaise, Italian dressing, tuna and salt and pepper. Mix well.
(4) Add macaroni noodles and peas. Stir together.
(5) Chill for at least one hour. Once ready to serve mix in sharp cheddar cheese.