1 lb. Sirloin tip sliced in thin strips
4 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. mustard
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. water
Good dash of Greek seasoning salt
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 Tbsp. Kitchen Bouquet
1/2 envelope of dry onion soup mix
1/4 cup water
(1) Mix oil, mustard, lemon, juice, 2 Tbsp. water, and Greek seasoning salt until well blended.
(2) Place meat in a large Ziplock bag and pour marinate over meat. Seal bag and allow to marinate 1 to 4 hours in refrigerator.
(3) Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
(4) Place meat in a single layer in shallow 9x13" pan. Roast for 15 minutes in preheated oven. Remove from oven.
(6) Turn oven down to 350 degrees.
(5) In a blender add 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 Tbsp. Kitchen Bouquet, 1/2 envelope of dry onion soup mix and 1/4 cup of water. Blend on high until smooth.
(6) Pour gravy over meat, cover and return to oven for 45 minutes.
(7) When ready to eat assemble gyros on Pita bread with Feta cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and ranch dressing. (Original Gyro's call for a yogurt based dressing).