1 - 2 lb roast
3 Tbsp. bacon grease
Lawrys Seasoning Salt
McCormick Grill Mates - Montreal Steak
1 -10.75oz can of Campbell's Beefy Mushroom Soup
1 soup can of water
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
(1) In a large skillet heat bacon grease until smokin' hot.
(2) Season roast with Lawry's Seasoning Salt, peeper and the McCormick Grill Mates - Montreal Steak seasoning. Season to your taste preference. Rub seasoning into meat.
(3) Place roast in skillet and brown on both sides for approx. 10-15 minutes.
(4) Meanwhile in a crock pot mix Beefy Mushroom soup, water and onion soup mix.
(5) Once the roast has been browned place it in the crock pot on low for 5-8 hours or until fork tender.
(1) If you have a choice - always spend alittle extra and buy an arm roast. You will not be disappointed. It will fall apart, be tender and go farther.
(2) When you cook bacon - save the grease. Using bacon grease instead of oil really helps to give the roast a lot more flavor.