2 cups flour
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup butter, chilled
4 eggs, beaten
2 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
(2) In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, powdered sugar and salt. Cut in chilled butter.
(3) Press evenly into a 9x13" baking dish.
(4) Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
(5) Cool for at least 15 minutes.
(6) In a large mixing bowl combine the eggs, sugar, grated lemon peel, and fresh lemon juice.
(7) Stir in flour and baking powder.
(8) Spread over baked crust and bake an additional 25 minutes.
(9) Once cooled dust with powdered sugar.
(10) Cool to room temperature before serving to allow the filling to set.