1 - 2 to 3lb pork roast
salt and pepper
1 can beef broth
1 regular size bottle of BBQ sauce
1 cup Coca Cola (or half a can)
(1) Sprinkle pork roast with salt and pepper. Rub into roast.
(2) Pour 1 can of beef broth into crock pot and place seasoned roast in. Turn crock pot on high and roast for at least 8 hours or until roast is fork tender.
(3) Leave roast in the crock and place in refrigerator overnight.
(4) About 3 hours before serving pull crock out and put back into roaster. Turn on warm and add entire bottle of BBQ sauce over pork along with the half can of Coca-Cola. Stir to coat. Place lid back on crock pot and let simmer until warmed.
(5) Serve on toasted hamburger buns.