3 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
3 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 cup vegetable oil
2 1/4 cup sugar
3 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups grated zucchini
(1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease two 8x4" bread pans or line with parchment paper.
(2) In a mixing bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon together in a bowl.
(3) Beat eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla extract . Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and beat until just incorporated.
(4) Stir in zucchini. Pour batter into prepared pans.
(5) Bake in preheated oven for 40-60 minutes or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
(6) Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.