Anywho...if you've ever wanted to make your own then try this recipe.
1 Tbsp. active dry yeast
1/3 cup warm water
1/2 cup warm sour cream
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 1/4 to 2 1/2 cups flour
1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. milk (or heavy cream works best!)
(1) In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water sprinkled with a tsp. sugar. Let set for about 10 minutes.
(2) Stir in sour cream, butter, sugar and egg. Stir in enough flour to form a soft dough.
(3) Turn onto a floured surface and knead about 20 times or until smooth as a baby's butt.
(4) place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled.
(5) In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
(6) Punch dough down and turn onto a floured surface.
(7) Roll into a 12x8" rectangle. Spread cream cheese filling down the center of each rectangle.
(8) On each long side, cut 1" wide strips about 1/2" from filling.
(9) Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across filling. Seal ends.
(10) Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise until doubled.
(11) Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack.
(12) Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm braids.
(13) Lick the bowl.