1 3/4 cup flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup boiling water
Jiff peanut butter
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
(2) In a large mixing bowl combine dry ingredients.
(3) Add remaining ingredients except boiling water; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
(4) Remove from mixer and stir in boiling water (batter will be thin)
(5) Using a small cookie dough scooper - pour batter into liners until it is 1/4 full.
(6) Using a spoon drop a quarter size amount of peanut butter on top of batter.
(7) Pour enough batter over peanut butter so that liners are 1/2 full.
(8) Bake for 30 minutes or until cupcakes are done.
(9) Remove from pans to wire rack and cool completely before frosting.(10) Frost with Peanut Butter Frosting.