I found this simple and delicious recipe on the Campbells website. I love the creaminess of the sauce with the pasta. A simple and hearty meal.
2 Tbsp. butter
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup pesto sauce
1/2 cup milk
3 cups bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
(1) Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
(2) Stir in the soup, pesto sauce and milk in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
(3) Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
(4) Stir in the pasta and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
(1) I have yet to find already made Pesto sauce. So I use the Knor packet of Pesto and follow the directions on the packet. Then add the prepared pesto as required in this recipe.