Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Friendship Tea

A couple weeks after I had Addisyn, my buff friend Amber brought over a jar of Friendship Tea. How comforting! We just went and visited them this weekend and I had the opportunity to go through one of her cookbooks and came across the recipe! Now I can make her famous Friendship Tea and think of her sweetness every time I drink it.

Ingredients:
2 C. Tang
1 C. Instant Tea (decaf)
1 C. Sugar
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cloves
1 pkg. Wylers Lemonade Mix 8 oz.
1/2 C. red hots

Directions:
(1) Mix all together and pour into glass jars.
(2) 1 heaping tablespoon per 1 cup hot water.

Helpful Hints:
(1) I wasn't able to find the Wylers brand lemonade mix. I used regular lemonade mix and since 8 oz = 1 cup that is how I measured it.

No comments:

Post a Comment