From: GGma Reger - From Sherry Stanbrough
3 large chicken breasts
1 cup water
1 cup cooking Sherry
1/2 tsp. curry powder
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 cup celery, sliced
2 pkgs. of Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice mix
1 4 oz. can of sliced mushrooms
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can of French Fried onions
(1) Simmer chicken breasts in the first 6 ingredients (water, cooking sherry, salt, curry powder, onion and celery).
(2) Remove chicken from the bone and set aside.
(3) Measure broth and add water or chicken broth to make 4 cups.
(4) Boil 2 packages of Uncle Ben's Long grain and wild rice in the broth according to directions.
(5) Combine the chicken and rice.
(6) Add the can of sliced mushrooms, sour cream and cream of mushroom soup.
(7) Place in a greased 9x13" pan and top with can of French Fried onions.
(8) Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour covered with foil.