1 (11 ounce) package of refrigerated crusty French loaf dough
6 oz. thinly sliced ham
6 green onions, chopped
8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
(2) On a ungreased cookie sheet unroll dough. Place ham over dough to 1/2 inch of edges.
(3) Sprinkle evenly with onions, bacon and cheese.
(4) Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with long side. Pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under. Place seam side down on cookie sheet.
(5) With a sharp knife place several 1/4" deep slits on top of the loaf.
(6) Bake in preheated oven for 26-30 minutes or until golden brown. Pull out and tab with butter put back in oven for a minute longer.