1 pkg. active dry yeast
1 Tbsp. sugar or honey
1 cup warm water
1 cup flour
1 Tbsp. oil
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cup flour
(1) In a large mixing bowl combine the warm water and sugar. Sprinkle packet of yeast over top of water and let sit for 10 minutes or until yeast mixture is nice and foamy.
(2) Stir in 1 cup of flour and oil.
(3) Add 1 1/2 cup flour until dough has a nice consistency. Kneed until smooth. Place in a lightly greased bowl until double (about 1 hour).
(4) Bake on a lightly greased pizza pan that has been sprinkled with corn meal in a 425 degree oven for 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
(1) To stuff your crust you'll need 3-4 string cheese sticks. Unwrap cheese and slice down the middle to double the amount of cheese you have. Place cheese at crust end and roll dough over cheese.
(2) I have found that to make this really awesome I will prick the crust with a fork and place in the oven while it's preheating for about 5 minutes. This kind of sets the dough so when I add the toppings the middle of the pizza isn't soggy.