These little fried pieces of goodness are so easy to make and so much easier to eat! I believe I found this sweet little recipe from a Taste of Home magazine.
Frozen cheese ravioli
Italian bread crumbs
2 Tbs. olive oil
(1) In a medium saucepan bring water to a rolling boil. Add frozen cheese ravioli.
(2) Boil ravioli for about 2-3 minutes or just until it starts to float.
(3) Once ravioli has boiled dredge through bread crumbs and completely coat.
(4) Place breaded ravioli in a frying pan with 2 Tbs. olive oil that is hot and ready for frying. If you're not sure the oil is hot enough you can test it by sprinkling a few drops of water in the oil, if the oil sizzles and pops it is ready for frying.
(5) Fry the ravioli until it is golden brown.
(6) Serve hot with marinara sauce or pizza sauce.