1 lb of lean ground beef, cooked and drained
1 pkg Old El Paso taco seasoning
2/3 cup water
1 8oz container sour cream
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 pkgs of Pillsbury Crescent roll dough
Taco toppings like tomatoes, lettuce, etc.
(1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
(2) On a un-greased cookie sheet arrange crescent triangles in a circle with bases overlapping in the center and the points to the outside.
(3) In a skillet combine the cooked and drained ground beef, 2/3 cup water and taco seasoning mix. Cook until sauce thickens.
(4) In a bowl combine sour cream and cheddar cheese. Add the taco meat and stir until well incorporated.
(5) Scoop meat and cheese mixture in the center of the rolls where the bases overlap.
(6) Fold points over meat mixture and tuck under.
(7) Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
(8) Serve hot with taco toppings of your choice.