4-5 Apples, diced
1 (3.5 oz) box of Jello Instant White Chocolate Pudding Mix
1/2 cup milk
1 (16 oz) container of Cool Whip, thawed
1 cup Snicker candy bars, diced
(1) In a bowl mix white chocolate pudding mix with milk.
(2) Fold cool whip into the pudding mixture.
(3) Add Apples and snicker bars. Chill before serving to allow the pudding to firm up.
(1) Depending on the season I use different apples. My favorite are Honey Crisp so when those are ready I use those. Otherwise I usually use Gala. Play with color - perhaps some Granny Smith and Gala. Could be an interesting color combo and a play with the taste buds.
(2) If the pudding mixture seems to thick for you - add more milk. Really you can't ruin this simple apple salad.