1 box of red velvet cake mix
1 (16oz) can of cream cheese frosting
1 bag of white chocolate chips
1 bag of dark chocolate chips
(1) Bake cake according to directions in a greased 9x13" pan. The cake doesn't have to look pretty so use a simple pan.
(2) Once cake has cooled take a large bowl and crumble the cake.
(3) Take your rings off and mix in the entire can of frosting until it's well Incorporated.
(4) Using your pampered chief cookie dough scoop make the cake balls. I was able to make about 40ish with this method. If you want more or you want smaller cake balls then roll by hand. I just wasn't in the mood to spend a gazillion minutes doing that.
(5) Place on a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet and FREEZE. Some recipes say to just refrigerate but I found that my cake balls wanted to melt as soon as they hit the chocolate so FREEZE them for an hour or two.
(6) Melt chocolate of your choice and roll frozen cake ball. Cool on wax paper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.