2 cups flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/4 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 (10 oz) bags of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
(2) In a large bowl stir together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
(3) In another large mixing bowl combine the butter and sugar until fluffy.
(4) Add the eggs and vanilla, beat well.
(5) Gradually blend in the flour mixture, beating well.
(6) Stir in peanut butter chips.
(7) Drop by rounded spoonful onto un-greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes. Cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.