10 cups apples, peeled/cored and sliced
1 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup water1 cup quick-cooking oats
1 cup flour
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup butter, melted
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
(2) Place the sliced apples in a 9x13" pan.
(3) Mix the sugar, 1 Tbsp. flour and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over the apples. Evenly pour the water over all.
(4) Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
(5) Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes.