4 Minute steaks (or round steak cut into portions)
1 can of chicken noodle soup
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 Tbsp. Kitchen Bouquet
Salt and Pepper to taste
()) Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
(2) Season minute steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
(3) On a preheated George Foreman grill brown the minute steaks. Will take about 5 minutes.
(4) Meanwhile in a blender combine the chicken noodle soup, the cream of mushroom soup and the Kitchen Bouquet. Blend for one minute.
(5) Once steaks are browned place in a 9x9" baking dish. Pour soup mixture over steaks and cover tightly with a lid or aluminum foil.
(6) Bake for 2 hours in a 250 degree oven.
(5) Serve hot on a bed of egg noddles.