There are only 2 bad things with these cookies: (1) they're really good so you can't just eat one at a time (2) you have to chill the dough overnight (or if you're impatient like me, chill for just an hour or two).
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 squares of unsweetened chocolate, melted
2 cups sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
2 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup powdered sugar
(1) In a large mixing bowl combine the vegetable oil, melted chocolate and sugar.
(2) Blend in one egg at a time until creamy.
(3) Add vanilla and dry ingredients.
(4) Chill overnight.
(3) Drop one full tablespoon of dough into powdered sugar and roll to cover.
(4) Place cookie dough on ungreased cookie sheet and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
(5) Allow cookies to cool on wire rack.