1 cup hot water
1 Tbsp. Olive oil
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 envelope rapid-rise yeast
2 3/4 cups flour
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. salt
(1) Whisk water, oil, sugar and yeast in large bowl. Let rise 5 minutes.
(2) Add flour, Parmesan cheese and salt. Combine until dough forms a nice ball.
(3) Turn dough onto floured surface and knead 3 or 4 times until cohesive.
(4) Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
(5) Divide dough into 4 equal parts. Working with 1 part at a time, press into a small circle.
(6) Using a rolling pin, roll and stretch dough to form a 9-inch circle. Repeat with remaining dough.
(7) If using the oven - preheat to 400. Place the 9-inch dough circle onto the parchment lined baking sheet and bake in preheat oven for 5 minutes.
(8) Remove from oven and top as desired. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
(9) If using a grill - Heat grill to 400. Brush tops of 2 dough rounds lightly with oil. Place rounds oiled side down. Grill, covered, until undersides are spotty brown and tops are covered with bubbles. Poking large bubbles with tongs, 3-5 minutes. Brush each lightly with oil and flip. Top each round with toppings. Grill, covered until undersides are spotty brown and cheese is melted.